Sky Ala Moana
Sky Ala Moana is a new condo project which just announced their owner occupant lottery. Sky Ala Moana will consist of two towers, one residential tower with units for sale and the other a condo-hotel. The project will be located at 1388 Kapiolani Boulevard which is walking distance to Ala Moana Shopping Center. Sky Ala Moana will feature 84 affordable housing units and 390 market rate units. Sky Ala Moana will be almost directly across from the new Central Ala Moana Condo project.
- 176 One Bed with Lanai Units
- 214 Two Bed with Lanai Units
- 390 Total Units
- One Bed Starts in High $500,000s
- Two Bed Starts in Mid $700,000s
- 225 Studio Units
- 50 One Bed Units
- 25 Two Bed Units .
The architect for the project is Design Partners Inc. who also designed Waihonua, The Collection, Keauhou Place, The Central Ala Moana, Azure Ala Moana, and Kapiolani Residence, all recently built or upcoming condo projects.
1 Bedroom units starting at $568.8000
2 Bedroom units starting at $785,300
Lottery will be held Saturday April 13, 2019
The project will be located at 1388 Kapiolani Boulevard which is walking distance to Ala Moana Shopping Center. Sales Gallery will be opening soon.
* All Photo renderings and information subject to change. Please check with sales office for updated information. Photos courtesy of Avalon Group
Contact Me to receive updates for the SKY Ala Moana Project
Make sure you have a Buyers Agent!
* I do not represent the developer nor am I part of the sales team. I make no representations on their behalf. If you want information directly from the sales office I urge you to contact Avalon Group directly. If you would like me to help represent you as your real estate professional I would be happy to meet with you.
Hawaii Starts Here | Joseph Castaneda (RA)
Joseph is realtor-associate with Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Advantage Realty. He majored in finance and has experience as a former mortgage loan originator for a local bank. He has helped buyers both with new project loans and going through the process of applying and obtaining units in new projects. He uses his finance, mortgage, and real estate knowledge to help home buyers find the right properties to fit their needs. Contact Joseph by phone or email at (808) 351-8394 or JosephC@BetterHawaii.com