The Residences at Mandarin Oriental Honolulu has opened its Residence Gallery by appointment only. This building will be the epitome of luxury in Honolulu.
“Five-star luxury living will be coming to Honolulu at the corner of Kapiolani Boulevard and Atkinson Drive, across the iconic Hawaii Convention Center and near the famous Ala Moana Shopping Mall. This 37-story, 418-ft tall tower will rise among the other new condos in the Ala Moana district. The 743,000 sq ft tower will encompass world class amenities, 125 guestrooms and suites, and 99 exclusive residences on the upper floors.”
Some grand features for this building:
– Signature restaurant, with indoor-outdoor space creating a memorable dining experience with Michelin-starred chefs (2nd Floor)
– Intimate wedding chapel (6th Floor)
– Largest and luxurious spa (7th Floor)
Hotel’s Fitness and Amenities – 8th Floor
This will also be open to residences.
Residents’ Amenities Floor – 9th Floor
Not only will residents be able to use the hotel’s amenities and services, but also exclusively for residents is the 9th floor amenities that feature an indoor-outdoor terrace.
1. BBQ Area
2. Private Club Lounge
3. Club Dining Room & Bar
4. Movie Theatre and Bar
5. Peloton Studio
6. Residential Elevators
7. Pool Restrooom
8. Golf Simulator & Lounge
9. Karaoke Lounge & Music Studio
11. Games Room
12. Private Cabanas
13. Swimming Pool & Spa
14. Stairway to 7th and 8th Floors
Hotel Lobby & Lounge – 20th Floor
The Residences at Mandarin Oriental is looking to be one of Hawaii’s top luxury condos that will be very exclusive. With prominent location across the Hawaii Convention Center and mountain to ocean views, this tower will stand out in the heart of Ala Moana. The Residences at Mandarin Oriental Honolulu should start sales in late 2019 or even 2020.
Make sure you have a Buyers Agent!
* I do not represent the developer nor am I part of the sales team. I make no representations on their behalf. If you want information directly from the sales office I urge you to contact them directly. If you would like me to help represent you as your real estate professional I would be happy to meet with you.
Hawaii Starts Here | Joseph Castaneda (RA)
Joseph is realtor-associate with Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Advantage Realty. He majored in finance and has experience as a former mortgage loan originator for a local bank. He has helped buyers both with new project loans and going through the process of applying and obtaining units in new projects. He uses his finance, mortgage, and real estate knowledge to help home buyers find the right properties to fit their needs. Contact Joseph by phone or email at (808) 351-8394 or JosephC@BetterHawaii.com