UPDATE 12/13/17: Floor Plans have been released and the sales gallery will be open up to the general public on January 4th, 2018. The sales team is allowing select brokers to bring their clients to the sales center before the general public. If you would like a copy of the floor plans or if you would like to set up a tour of the sales gallery please Contact Me.
Aalii will be Howard Hughes’ 6th building in Ward Village. Aalii is designed to meet the high demand for condos in the $400,000s up to $1.4 million+ (updated) and will feature 751 units, 150 of which will be designated as “Reserved Housing Units”. The tower was designed by San Francisco’s Solomon Cordwell Buenz, (also designed Anaha) with local partner Ferraro Choi and Associates Ltd.
Located at 987 Queen Street, Honolulu, HI 96814, the project site is located adjacent to Honolulu’s planned future railway and walking distance from the proposed Kakaako rail station. Aalii will be right in the heart of Ward Village right next to Ae’o and Whole Foods Market.
Aalii will be a 42 story building with 751 units. A’ali’i will Most of the units will be “market” units with 100 units being “Reserved Housing Units”. The building will consist of studios, 1 bedroom, and 2 bedroom units ranging from 277sqft to 835sqft. Pricing, floor plans, and maintenance fees have yet to be released.
Studios – 277sf – 373sf
1 Bedroom – 430sf – 624sf
2 Bedroom – 696sf – 835sf
The building will consist of a high rise “Tower” and a mid-rise “Podium”
(Smart furniture design for studio)
There is a planned large amenities deck which will include an adult pool, cabanas, barbecue areas, indoor/outdoor event spaces, and a keiki play area and pool. The building also features a 42nd floor amenities deck with a fitness center, yoga studio, private rooms, and outdoor sky lounge.
Aalii will include secure resident bicycle parking and storage on the ground-level and exterior retail bicycle parking near retail areas. Ground-level amenities will include a resident’s dog park occupying approximately 1,940 square feet as part of the pet-friendly design.
A’ali’i App – Residents will have access to a phone app which will allow them to conveniently reserve amenities and event spaces as well as access to concierge services and more.
- A’ali’i will be 42 stories high and consist of 751 units, including 150 reserved housing units. The building will feature a “tower” as well as “podium” or low-rise residences
- Podium residences will mostly be studios with a few 1 bedroom units
- All units will have a lanai
- Units will feature Bosch appliances
- Smart Living Movement – Some units will feature “smart furniture” which includes modular beds/desks that can be transformed for both daytime and nighttime use
- 42nd floor will feature a fitness center, yoga studio, meeting rooms, pool tables, as well as an indoor/outdoor “sky Terrace”
- Free Wifi in all amenity areas
- The 8,000sqft recreation deck will feature adult pool, cabanas, barbecues, indoor/outdoor event areas, keiki pool, and play area
- Building will feature 6 elevators
- Adjacent to the large lobby will be a dog run. Building will be pet friendly but restrictions TBD
- Ground floor will feature over 11,000sqft of retail space
- A’ali’I App – residents will have access to a phone app allowing them to reserve amenities and have access to concierge services
* All Photo renderings and information subject to change. Please check with sales office for updated information. Photos courtesy of Howard Hughes Corporation.
Process – Aalii should start sales within the next few weeks and it has been rumored that units will be sold through lottery. It’s important to talk to your real estate agent to get the most up to date information.
Click HERE to view the A’ali’i Brochure
Contact Me to receive updates for the Aalii project.
Make sure you have a Buyers Agent!
まもなく販売開始－アアリイ – 日本語はこちらをクリックして下さい。
* I do not represent the developer nor am I part of the sales team. I make no representations on their behalf. If you want information directly from the sales office I urge you to contact them directly. If you would like me to help represent you as your real estate professional I would be happy to meet with you.
Hawaii Starts Here | Joseph Castaneda (RA)
Joseph is realtor-associate with Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Advantage Realty. He majored in finance and has experience as a former mortgage loan originator for a local bank. He has helped buyers both with new project loans and going through the process of applying and obtaining units in new projects. He uses his finance, mortgage, and real estate knowledge to help home buyers find the right properties to fit their needs. Contact Joseph by phone or email at (808) 351-8394 or JosephC@BetterHawaii.com