Hawaii City Plaza
Hawaii City Plaza is one of the new condos to be built in Midtown Ala Moana area. It will be conveniently located in town and within short distances to big box retailers, Ala Moana Shopping mall, a variety of dining options, Ala Moana Beach Park, and more.
– 184 Condominium units
– Commercial and residential project
– Building Height: 250 ft, 27 floors (no 13th floor)
– Parking Levels 2-5
– Amenities, 6th floor: Swimming pool, activity center, gym, small theater, children’s activity area
– Affordable housing from 6th floor (1 unit) to 10th floor: TBD
– Projected Completion: October 2021
Address: 710 Sheridan St. Honolulu, HI 96814
The project will have 184 condominiums, 3 commercial spaces, and an affordable component TBD. 9 different floorplans for 1 & 2 bedrooms each with their own lanai. Amenities include lap size infinity pool, jacuzzi, pet run, meeting room, game room, billiard room, gym, children’s activity center, theater, luxury cabanas and bbq cabanas.
1 Bedrooms will come with 1 parking stall, and 2 bedrooms will come with 2 parking stalls. Each unit will come with a Toto Washlet, built in island and Gas Stove. Maintenance fees are 68 cents per interior square footage.
Market Price (11th Floor – 27 Floor)
1 bedroom (607sqft-653sqft): $656,000-$784,000
2 bedroom (798sft-989sqft): $818,000-$1,186,000
Buyers can choose from a variety of finishes in the flooring, counter tops, back splash and cabinets. With plenty of options, buyers can customize their home’s looks.
Note: Pendant lighting above kitchen island are for decorative purposes only. Units will have recessed ceiling lights.
Showroom is open daily from 10AM-5PM.
Contact Me to receive updates for the Hawaii City Plaza project.
Make sure you have a Buyers Agent!
* I do not represent the developer nor am I part of the sales team. I make no representations on their behalf. If you want information directly from the sales office I urge you to contact them directly. If you would like me to help represent you as your real estate professional I would be happy to meet with you.
Hawaii Starts Here | Joseph Castaneda (RA)
Joseph is realtor-associate with Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Advantage Realty. He majored in finance and has experience as a former mortgage loan originator for a local bank. He has helped buyers both with new project loans and going through the process of applying and obtaining units in new projects. He uses his finance, mortgage, and real estate knowledge to help home buyers find the right properties to fit their needs. Contact Joseph by phone or email at (808) 351-8394 or JosephC@BetterHawaii.com