Aulu at Ho'opili is D.R. Horton's next single family home phase in their Ho'opili master planned community. Aulu will be similar to Iliahi, featuring 8 single family style floor plans, including Accessory Dwelling Unit layout options. Aulu will be 3- and 4- bedroom homes.
|Plan #||Name||Details||Square Footage||Story||Price Starting|
|Plan 1||Plantation||Duplex | 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 2-car garage||1,267 sq ft||2 story||$648,365+|
|Plan 1A||Plantation||Duplex | 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 2-car garage||1,236 sq ft||2 story||$653,860+|
|Plan 2||Canoe||3 bed, 2 bath, 2-car garage||1,219 sq ft||1 story||$720,000 +|
|Plan 3||Bloom||3 bed, 2.5 bath, 2-car garage||1,371 sq ft||2 story||$751,000+|
|Plan 4||Spice||3 bed, 2 bath, 2-car garage||1,512 sq ft||1 story||$772,140+|
|Plan 5||Grove||4 bed, 2.5 bath, 2-car garage||1,727 sq ft||2 story||$790,620+|
|Plan 6||Orchard||4 bed, 2.5 bath, 2-car garage | ADU Option||1,817 sq ft||2 story||$816,715+|
|Plan 7||Tropical||3 bed, 2 bath, 2-car garage||1,108 sq ft||1 story||$695,205+|
Plantation (Plan 1/1A) is a single-family duplex home with each of them having 3 bed, 2.5 baths, and a 2-car garage. Duplex means that they have a shared wall. What this means is that the two homes will be attached sharing a common wall. Building duplexes allows more homes to be built in a set amount of land. Because of the shared wall, duplex homes will be lower in price compared to unattached homes.
Orchard (Plan 6) is has two different floorplan options:
1. 4 bed, 2.5 bath, 1817 sq ft
2. 4 bed, 3.5 bath featuring ADU (attached studio), 2004 sq ft
- Solid surface kitchen and bathroom countertops
- Stainless steel, smudge-proof dishwasher, gas range and micro-hood
- Kohler single-basin vault kitchen sink
- Vinyl plan in living and kitchen areas
- Split air conditioning throughout home
- Dark cherry stained cabinetry with full plywood cabinet boxes
- soft-close cabinet drawers and doors
- Family "Drop Zone" with USB outlets
- Pre-wired for ceiling fans
- Walk-in closet in master bedroom (not in all plans)
- Dual sinks in master bathroom (not in all plans)
- Shower/bathtub combination in secondary bathrooms
- Bonus storage under stairs
- Photovoltaic system-ready
- Electric vehicle=ready
- Tankless gas water heater
- Electric or gas dryer-ready
- Smart home features
- Hoopili Urban Gardens: front and backyard edible landscaping with irrigation
- Gas stub-out for BBQ grill
- 10-year structural warranty
- 30-year manufacturer's limited warranty on siding
- Limited lifetime manufacturer's limited warranty on roofing
- Parking for four with two-car garage
- Keyless garage door pad
- Covered lanai and entry lanai
- Pedestrian and bicycle pathways
- Konane Neighborhood Park
- Minutes away from school, the KROC Center, Ka Makana Ali'i and UH West Oahu
Get in contact with us to get updated when they announce the lottery. Sales for homes are released every couple months.
To give yourself the best chance at securing a home please contact me at (808) 351-8394 | JoeC@BetterHawaii.com and let me help you register with the Ho’opili sales office, get pre-qualified with a lender, and to receive updated notices on new releases.
Releases are done through a lottery every 1-2 months.
Make sure you have a Buyers Agent!
* I do not represent the developer nor am I part of the sales team. I make no representations on their behalf. If you want information directly from the sales office I urge you to contact them directly. If you would like me to help represent you as your real estate professional I would be happy to meet with you.
Joe is realtor with Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Advantage Realty. He majored in finance and has experience as a former mortgage loan originator. He has helped buyers both with new project loans and going through the process of applying and obtaining units in new projects. He uses his finance, mortgage, and real estate knowledge to help home buyers find the right properties to fit their needs. Contact Joe by phone or email at (808) 351-8394 or JoeC@BetterHawaii.com